Tuesday 25 March, 2008

So Am I...

When the sun sets and it's dark outside,
the gloom swallows my heart, my mind
Your face appears, tears fill my eyes,
I fear the night, shivers go down my spine.
I close my eyes, I clinch my fist,
I hold my breath, but no respite...

The stage is set for you to flourish,
the moment has come for you to cherish
Don't hesitate, hug the sunshine,
I disserve the darkness, it's fine
The time has come to bid Good bye...
Go ahead, before I cry...

Take all my wishes, my love, my life,
leave me alone with your memories behind
The path you have chosen is different from mine,
your journey has begun, I am waiting for divine
I have no regrets, I won't cry,
you are happy and so am I...

regards
KP

5 comments:

pragya said...

So Am I.... beautiful and very touching..

Chandan said...

Professor,

Come on yaar... aise senti kar doge to kaise kaam chalega... rulake hi manoge?

Lovely strokes though...

-CK-

Chandan said...

You have been tagged.
Check the following for details:
http://errandsnsojourns.blogspot.com/search/label/Tag

-CK-

Uday said...

kamaal hai yaar... SAP visionary ke peche ek kavi bhi hai... bahut khoob... :)

Uday said...

what sir, now a days u r not blogging?