Saturday 10 April, 2010

It's you

I don't promise you sky, nor the brightest stars.

I don't promise you jewels, nor even the luxurious cars..

I offer you my love, my trust my heart my soul..

I am no God but a mortal,

I don't promise you anything but my love..

I know you don't feel the way I do,

but day will come when you will too..

I will wait and wait all my life for you..

I want you to know what you mean to me,

I think of you and only u in my day and night,

Time has lost its meaning, and so has miles

Its you and only you in my heart in my eyes..

If you can, then trust me for a while,

I wanna hold you close to my heart,

with your hands fitted in mine...

I promise you my love today tomorrow and thine.

I have faith in my love, and you too..

If some one is made for me I am sure it's you


Cheers
KP

1 comment: